February 26, 2012

Day 96

The Happy: Tough Guy Friends
I'm...a pansy.  
I'm sleeping over at my friend's house tonight with her baby, and I felt really cold air blowing so I checked to see what was up.  One of the supposedly locked doors was wide open. I so don't do open doors at 11:15 PM.  I decided to just bite the bullet and beg Daniel to come do a criminal house check because he's a freaking gorilla.
Love this boy.  Girls, DATE HIM.  He's totally hot and such a dime - do yourself a flava.  I asked what he did today (while we were checking the basement storage rooms).  Oh, nothing, just 8 hours of volunteer work.  Blair called me to keep her awake on her evening commute back to SLC, as she often does.  "Did he really search the house for you?  Blessed goodness, he is so southern."  Word.

Love Happy Girl

No comments: