February 7, 2012

Day 79

The Happy: Jeans/Tee day

I might have cramps, but I'm still having a good day.  Just feeling really subdued.  I talked to my mom on the phone for a while, twice, which I love.  I just love her.
I also cooked 10 pounds of sirloin.  T.E.N.
I'm craving oatmeal and bananas with brown sugar, as well as camping, as well as a foot rub, as well as a cat.
I rejoined Gold's Gym this morning. I like going around 8 AM best, then no one's there.  Not a fan of crowds.  My butt's not perky enough to be among them.  Soon enough though, soon enough, incline speed walking does the trick every time.  But I'll still probably just go during the low peaks.

AND ARE WE SO EXCITED FOR MY BIRTHDAY??
It's in 4 weeks.  I know no one else is really that excited.  It's fine.

If you're a girl, watch Downtown Abbey!  Essentially, it is Pride and Prejudice, but in episode form.

Also another thing that made me crack a big smile today was Amber Fillerup's post featuring Bachelor Ben's uncanny resemblance to Francine Frensky from Arthur.

Love, Happy Girl

No comments: