February 3, 2012

Day 74

The Happy: Tea

 My babies.

This morning I woke up and spent almost an hour watching "shiz [blanks] say" videos.
I can't wait to go home and watch them with my mom.
Turns out I'm road-tripping home to MD after Winter semester!!  If anyone wants to ride, let me know, I'd love to have you with me!  Know that country music will be played, and I'm stopping at any place that was either featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, or has good doughnuts.  If you can jive with that, and be willing to pay half gas (still cheaper than a plane ticket), you are totally welcome to come!  It's gonna be really fun and my mom's making a whole itinerary for me.

Love, Happy Girl

*I'm updating this two days later, but we have some added members to our family.  Earl Grey Decaf and STASH Mango Passionfruit.

No comments: