February 4, 2012

Day 76

The Happy: Self-Saturday

My nick-name for any Saturday that I dedicate entirely to myself.
On the agenda today:
1. Catch up on homework
2. Drink a gallon of herbal tea
3. Eat Valentines Day eggs for breakfast with more herbal tea
4. Finish my laundry that hasn't been done in two months, zero exaggeration (I have a lot of underwear...and I buy more to avoid doing laundry)
5. Sell my shiz at Trendy Xchange and read Hunger Games while waiting
6. Recreate my favorite Jcrew and Madewell outfits with some thrift store shopping (by the way, I just looked online, and I always forget not to look in the upper-right hand corner because it makes me go "rawr," but I just don't like how proud they are of themselves for their "generosity" in maintaining a "flat-rate shipping of just $8.95!"  No.  Not nice.  The gas it takes my car to drive to your Park City or SLC store doesn't even cost that much.)
7. Buy Ranch
8. Write a hand-written letter to my wonderful grandparents

*Best thing ever (my mom's idea): Decaffeinated Green Tea with fresh slices of
ginger root and some sugar/splenda. Gotta let it sit and soak for a few hours, do it at night so you can just heat it up in the morning, and make a ton of it!  It'll last you a few days.  Unless you're a camel like me and practically have humps on your back that store water.

Love, HG

No comments: