February 22, 2012

Day 93

The Happy: Wendy's Frosty Key Chain

Highlight of my day - using my Wendy's free frosty key chain for the first time.  Ran into my friend Parker at the library. We studied, we got hungry, we went to Wendy's.  Bought myself a niiiice "spicy chicken sammich no mayo extra ketchup, free junior frosty cuzza my key chain."  Por supuesto,  they forgot the ketchup.  Luckily Parker and I have a mutual understanding of ketchup value, so he braved an illegal U-turn and got it for me.  Good man.
  And then we sat getting our fatty on while I made him tell me all the people he remembered from Maryland before he moved to Kentucky (we went to the same middle school).  But mostly I just talked about myself.  Tolerant friend.  He was very courteous about the fact that I was word vomiting.

Love, Happy Girl

Yusss my make up didn't come off while sleeping!  Freebie day.  Ladies, you know the feeling.

2 comments:

The Muse said...

Where do I get me one of those keychains! Thats uh-mazing! Very jealous and craving a junior Frosty right now at 9:30am.

Lauren Guinn said...

I want a keychain too! How do I get one?