February 21, 2012

Day 92

The Happy: Fam and a Five hour at Four-Fourty-Seven
I'm up, people, at near 5 in the ay-em.
Well shoot fire.
Paper madness.  Finishing one, starting the other.  Same class.  Both due tomorrow (meaning today).
About to make a run to Smith's for a second 5-hour-energy drink.  I set my alarm for 2 in the morning so I could get an hour of shut eye, and when it went off I had no clue what was going on.  All I knew was "I'm going to die.  Whatever it is, I'm dying, right now.  No being dramatic here, this is for real.  This is what death feels like."  And then I realized it was just my wake up call to finish these blanking papers.
Went to the kitchen, stumbled through my overflowing cabinet to find my *special bottle* and stared it in the eye - "Ain't no way you're workin, fool. ain't no way...no way, no way."  I almost spilled the energy juice because my body was quaking so.  I waited 10 seconds, utterly disappointed that I was still exhausted..."waste of money," she thought.
5 minutes later: Rollerblading?! All over it.

Ha.  But there are papers to do my dear, darling self.
Right.

Anyhoo, before I go I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for my family and proud to be a part of their blood.  I was thinking most specifically about my cousin Tyler and his wife Marlee, who I seem to write about bi-monthly; I think about them often. It's just because they have such great love. I. love. Love.  And they're also my only cousins that have ever seen me cry my eyes out over a broken heart and curse women that steal my men, so I keep them close.
This is what I was thinking: "Tyler is so great.  He's just cool.  He even makes being a vegetarian look cool.  And Marlee is pretty.  She glows.  She does life the right way and is made from a bit of every good thing in the world.  I love her even more than I love Taylor Swift." (Poster in the background)
The only time I've ever been annoyed with Tyler was when he broke up with Marlee.
"Um, well...that was stupid."
Luckily they got married, and are perfect now.

PAPER.  DO IT.

Love, Happy Girl

No comments: