February 19, 2012

Day 91

The Happy: I just feel really good

I want to learn to play Danny's Song, Blackbird, and (of course) Jolene.
I love my dad's guitar.
Everything is pretty and snowy this morning.  Also, I changed my hair part to the other side, as you probably can't really see in today's Happy Book picture.

Guess vat!!!  I got invited last night to go to Thailand, Singapore, and maybe Cambodia in May, no big deal.
umm YES PLEASE.  please oh please oh please happen.
We shall see soon.  But I can't stop thinking about noodles in peanut sauce.  And little tiny people with beautiful skin speaking languages I don't understand.

I'm gonna go make breakfast and peach tea.  Inspired by the Cougareat's overpriced but delicious L&T bar, I'm making a BBQ Ranch chicken tortilla wrap.  
I'm just tired of eggs.
 But if you do like eggs, the best trick I ever learned was from a man named Thomas.  I was making him breakfast one morning and in the process of completing what I thought were perfectly salt'n'peppered over easy eggs, he shook his head in disapproval of my domesticity and sprinkled, of all things, oregano on them.
Owned.  They were fab fab.
Thomas was 9.  I was babysitting.
Same guy that taught me how to microwave bacon.

Love, Happy Girl

No comments: