February 12, 2012

Day 84

The Happy: My good, good friends
Bee.  Today was her homecoming talk, and she did a great job, my eyes were waterfalls because I'm still so overwhelmed what with having her back.  She means so much to me!
It's amazing to have you home pretty princess.
Which reminds me, I want to express my highest adoration for Jason Dickey.  He is the only friend I have ever had that will tell me he thinks I'm a pretty girl, just because.  I was sitting, talking with him today and out of nowheresville he goes "Juliet, you are so pretty" and then moved on to the next topic.  WHO DOES THAT?  This makes me sound vain I'd bet, but please don't think that.  My motives are pure, I promise.  I just want people to know that it really means a lot to hear an extremely kind compliment from their friends.  It's the fact of the person being just a friend that adds immense meaning to their words, because they don't have to say that.  Significant others, they do.  But not friends. So girls, do it for your guy pals, and guys, the same to your girls.
I am constantly amazed at what good people my friends are, and even more so at the fact that many of them, such as Jason, I've known since I was 11, thereby enjoying over 10 years of their goodness.

A very lucky me.

Love, Happy Girl

No comments: