February 18, 2012

Day 90

The Happy: Caleb Blood's Record Label

Hey guys!  So I want to talk to you about Caleb Blood.  He is a musician in the Provo area whose music I am a diehard fan of.  I heard him play (guitar) and sing for the first time last Spring, and I tell you I sat down right on the floor in the middle of a busy room and just drooled.  It was at an event called C2G that my friends kind of made me go to just to get me out of the house and on my feet again - at the time I was dealing with a really tough break up and with missing my dad.  I know this sounds so sappy, but seriously his music had such a large influence on my determining to get out of my rut, smile more, and start surrounding myself with beautiful things that I loved.  I promise there's no romantic interest here - in fact I think he's got a girlfriend...but his music is so special to me and I really want him to be able to produce his album!  He has been working so hard to raise money for producing his album, and only has 11 days left to meet a deadline.  If you could please, PLEASE donate 1 dollar, it would mean the world to me because I really want to be able to have some of his music on an album.  Please please please just donate one dollar.  Birthday present to me!  Like honestly he didn't ask me to do this or anything, it just really would be so great if you could do that and make me incredibly happy!




If you want to hear some of what he sounds like, go to 1:12 on the video above.
You all are amazing to me.  I love you.

Love, Happy Girl

No comments: