March 1, 2012

Day 98

The Happy: New ID Card

Old ID card
Meet: ME
The only girl at BYU who has dropped enough cash on her student ID replacement cards to cover her next oil change.  This is a grave inconvenience to her on-campus printing needs.  Luckily, Fischer came to the rescue Monday morning amidst the girl's fine imitation of one passing out.  Picture the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland compounded with the nerves of an over-protective Potomac mom who can't understand why her high school senior son doesn't want her to drive him anymore.
For the record, I love Potomac moms.
They always yell "oh my gosh hi honey you look beautiful!" regardless of whether or not they actually look at me.
Potomac moms.
Oh, those Potomac moms.
I need me some Potomac moms.  
You just can't find their match in Utah.

I have a picture of my old stripey shirt ID because I found it (miraculously) on my desk yesterday.  Not under or next to my desk. On.  The reason this is my Happy Blog post is simply because nothing else happened that day.

Love, Happy Girl

No comments: