March 9, 2012

Day 106

The Happy: Rio with Sav and Crystal
I wasn't feeling too hot Tuesday, so I went to Crystal's to go relax a little.  Sav was adorable when she woke up, she always smiles, I want a baby so bad, but just for a few days.  Then I'll give it back.  I'm thrilled, I found a girl to buy my contract for Spring and Summer while I'm home in D.C., meaning I'll be homeless 4 days, so Crystal is gonna let me stay.  I get to wake up to this little cheek munch every morning.

We crashed on the bed, we looked at blogs, she taught me how to do my hair, and then we went to Cafe Rio.  I started feeling nauseous so I skipped class.  Later events manifested the truth of this nausea.  Gross.  I hate when you throw up and you know exactly what it is that is coming out.  TMI TMI TMI.
But you know how you can't eat somewhere after you've thrown up from it?  Cafe Rio's not one of those places.  Another testimony to their greatness.

But the happy was seeing my girls.

Love, Happy Girl

1 comment:

Crystal said...

o my! You are the bestest friend ever! LOVE YOU! SAV LOVES YOU! Cant wait for those 4 days! sorry you were sick btw.