March 2, 2012

Day 101

The Happy: My birthday!

March 1st, 1990
Assuming 11:02 AM b/c that's when my mom texted me "Happy birthday RIGHT NOW!"

It was the happiest day, I felt so loved and lucky!  All of my best friends were there (with the exception of Dana, Nikki, and Blair, just because they don't live in Provo).  So many people I adore came. Everyone was great to me and I loved having them.  My entire King Henry clan was there, my roommates were AMAZING at helping everything run smoothly - seriously so grateful to Katie and Kate, it meant so much to me all the help they gave - I got a freaking batman piƱata, Crystal brought baby Savannah, and we had dino nuggets!

Some highlights from this most special evening

My niece Savannah

Bests! Savvy, Stal and Lo

Mimi Spice and Juju Spice

 King Henry 303 Roommates
Laur, Lisette, Cho

Handro and Lancey!  My Uno boys

 This is Ken, the Canadian.  He plays rugby and makes me laugh.

 ASHLEIGH!!!

Blythie

 The Guinnifers.  I'm sad because they ditched me to go get married.

Jam sesh with Lyss

Statement socks. Property of McKenzie.

Birthday smooches

I wished for more money.

oh my gosh EVAN!!!  He approved the cake!

 The saucy Kate Magleby

Love, Happy Girl

3 comments:

Andrea hatch said...

YOU, my friend, are too legit.

Crystal said...

LOVE YOU! Glad you had a good bday!

Crystal said...

btw i fixed my google reader :)