March 15, 2012

Day 115

The Happy: Cookies from Coll
Colleen Barlow is one of my mama's besties and the DaVinci of cakes and cookies. I even asked her (joking, of course) if she could make some with Christiano Ronaldo's face and abs all over them.
She told me Tuesday about the St. Patrick's Day cookies she was sending to help me
celebrate properly.  The package came yesterday evening.

And I just about died.


Thank you Coll! I love you and I LOVE these!
Best package ever.

Love, Happy Girl

Per his request, here's a blog shout out to one of my best friends, Mini-Van Monsta.  Our friendship is actually pending because he's revolted that I blog.  I didn't realize how stupid I sound until he started reciting it last night...
"blah, blah, blah, I'm so cute and I wear stripes and pearls, blah blah blah, Love, Happy Girl. Wow, I can think of 3 people that give a ****"  (dripping with sarcasm).  You're hilarious, luh you M.

4 comments:

Kate Magleby said...

Thoe cookies are hilarious! Oh my gosh. I'm in class and I am dying right now.

Unknown said...

AMAZING. hahahah I love the cookies,especially the Ronaldo missionary one haha!!

The Muse said...

I like your blog. It makes me giggle, blah blah blah, boys are stupid. And those cookies are hilarious.

Dayna said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA