March 14, 2012

Day 114

The Happy: I've accepted that fact that #1) I will never, ever be as fit as I was in high school & #2) That's okay.  I don't care.  Well I do, but not too much.


TRYING TO DO AB EXERCISES AT THE GYM

Other People:

Me:



Have a wonderful day, my friends.  I'll be floating around in stripes, pearls, and hairspray.

I wear perfume to keep the boys coming.  My 300 lb necklace would otherwise be sure to repel them.
#ThingsGirlsWearThatGuysHate

Love, Happy Girl

P.S. If the next person that reads this could call me, that would be simply spiffing.  I've seemed to have lost my phone. Also, sugar on cereal is an amazing breakfast.  Not as good as the two mint brownies Parker bought me the other day for lunch, but still amazing.

1 comment:

N said...

SUMMER HEIGHTS HIGH!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! OMG!!! I would totally call you right now just to tell you that but I left my phone at home :-(