March 11, 2012

Day 111

The Happy: Longboarding with Kate and Jordan
Finally an excuse to whip out the old reds.  I remember I used to hate Vans sneakers just because they said vans on them, and I grew up with a mini-van. In retrospect, that van was very good to us, and I consider it an old friend - one that I just happen to not want to see again.  Ever.

FACT: An old person driving a Jeep is a grand site.  Like, poster worthy.

Also, when I can't find my eye liner, I use a sharpie.  I googled "is it bad to use a sharpie as an eyeliner" because the one in a million chance that it had to be safe meant that there was still a chance.  As expected, the return made for a whole mass of severely negative responses.  I left pretending I just didn't read them.

Love, Happy Girl

Emmy I'm sorry we took your board without asking, you were sleeping and we didn't want to wake you!  IT WAS AWESOME.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha this is the first I've heard of the sharpie as an eyeliner trick. We're talking permanent marker right?!

Happy Girl said...

haha yes indeed