April 11, 2012

Day 141

The Happy: I'm finishing my last paper EVER tonight (until September)
12:38 AM

How I Look


How I Feel

P.S. I walked to campus, half due to the nice weather, half due to a need to feel like I was the center of the universe while I swaggered my way to BYU, listening to Eye of the Tiger, and pretending like it was my theme music and that everyone at Brick Oven Pizza's crosswalk knew so.
But I figured hair boy would be here (see 3 posts below) because I always go to the library with him.  In fact, I was 100% banking on him to be my ride home.  And he's not here.  So I have to walk back home.  The reason this is a problem is because I've developed a perpetual fear of men that look like Rasputin in cartoon form reaching their arms out from underneath a sedan and grabbing my legs so they can drag me places.

Love, Happy Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

everything about this makes me laugh sooo hard!! ahh can't stop. Juliet you are hysterical.