April 4, 2012

Day 128

The Happy: I dated myself.

Attended Linner alone last week because "I'm going to be a food critic someday" and "this is all part of the process, you've got to get your career going."
....anyways
My dim exposure to the afterlife leaves me unsure if food will be available, but if so, I'm putting in a baked lobster roll request.  Happy Sumo is my standard for heaven.
I'm telling you, spend the extra 3 bucks and take a break from the Vegas roll.

Linner was followed by Lessert at the Cocoa Bean.  But again, for professional reasons...
I got the Chocolate Malt cupcake. It was fine.  Fine is not a compliment.  It's a "meh."
 

And out of fairness to being disappointed by the first, I got a second.
Caramel Apple Pie.
Um....this was a horrible experience.
There's something about apples, caramel, and cinnamon that belong in Fall and only in Fall.
Fall means the beginning of school.
At the verge of the semester almost ending, all I want is to be done and hopefully still alive
 These are not March or April cupcakes.  These are September/October cupcakes.  Period.

But I was a great date to myself, and I just read Anne Frank's diary the whole time and enjoyed being in absolutely no one's company except hers.

Love, Happy Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha this cracks me up!! I will definitely have to try the lobster roll. And YOU need to try melissa's cupcakes. You can eat like 50 of them because they are so tiny yet delicious.