April 4, 2012

Day 125

The Happy: Vogue Italia Online
Life for me was made when I discovered Vogue Italia, Paris, UK, and Australia in the magazine section of Rio's Barnes & Noble.  Gems for the materialistic side.  But it got better last week when I learned of Vogue Italia's website, and I've been using it to practice Italian and get in some of my cultural-exposure points.  My vocabulary is expanding, I'm learning phrases like "make him want you."   I love Italian, 'tis a babe among languages, though studying it at the university setting pace is harder than the bringing of a lobster to its death. "I'm really sorry, but I want to eat you, so we need to do this."
Craving some lob.
No I'm not an animal rights activist, unless it involves dogs, cats, and other animals that are people too.

Love, Happy Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha I Love your descriptions, so funny. Glad you got the most important Italian phrases down, you're set.