May 27, 2012

Day 188

The Happy: The seats I got at the Easton Corbin concert that almost happened

So me and Liz go partying it up mother-daughter style in downtown Rockville because the city was throwing a free concert tonight with Easton Corbin, my favorite country singer.  Not one of my favorites.  Not close to my favorite.  My favorite.  And the best part was, living within this snooty eastern county means absolutely nobody knows who he is, so the majority of people who didn't realize he's the all-american shiz sat in lounge chairs 60 feet off.  I walked to 2nd row seating 25 minutes before he was supposed to start.  That is pride, people.  And he is fine, people.  I wore a jean vest for that man.
But as luck would have it, we had a mini-tsunami, and the show was cancelled.  No Easton.
It was awful.
But my seats were great, that's what matters.
Easton, you're my country boy.

Love, Happy Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahah it's all about the seats, 2nd row is a STEAL!