May 3, 2012

Day 163

The Happy: Blondie Crushes on Tom Binns

Each Summer holiday, I pick out "my thing" that break and direct most all my interest towards it.  Learning it, making it, practicing it - it could be cooking, guitar, tanning, sewing, drawing, running...
...winning Minesweeper (when I finally do, I shall throw us a fiesta.)
This year it's DIY chunky necklaces.  My to-do stack is enorm, and I'm gravitating towards a lot of neon and metallics.  They can be gaudy and overdone, sure, but there's something about them that's always pleased me.  With that said, Tom Binns has lit my creative juices on fire.
























But wait!!!  This is the best part:
"Binns' latest collection "Get Real" for Colette, Paris, is made from collaged photographs of jewellery pieces from magazines, which are then laminated in plastic."


Oh my gosh, Binns.  You're such a baller.
Def making these laminastics and framing them in my bedroom.

On a different note, one of my favorite things about getting my hair highlighted is that I get a lollipop.



Hope your day's going splendidly.  If it's not, Häagen-Dazs that thang.

Love, Happy Girl

No comments: