December 18, 2011

Day 26

The Happy: Gaining perspective.


Here's my situation.  I have no deadlines, no obligations, and no boyfriend.
I've changed my major to something I totally don't even care if I can get a job using (english lit) solely because I want to enjoy the luxury of reading classics and writing what I think.
I've decided to do multiple study abroads.
I'll find an excuse to live in NYC, whether it's being a personal assistant, nanny, or whatever.
I talked with a neighbor tonight who just retired from Tiffany's and recommended I apply there.  I can't stop thinking about it. Ahh.
And after 11 years of it ruling my life, I've somehow lost the capacity to get attached to men. 
If I could drink, I'd drink to that.

Love, Happy Girl

2 comments:

Whitney Lane said...

I'm embarrassingly obsessed with your blog. I want to move to UT just so I can be your best friend. cause I am close to positive we would be. You amaze me. End of story.

Happy Girl said...

girlfriend i wish you would!!