December 8, 2011

Day 16

The Happy: Ha...okay
 Dude, I'm just happy to be surviving.
FUDGE THIS.  I'm getting a face lift next week after finals.
And breast implants.  Just because I deserve it.
I asked Emmy's permission to have her cookie dough because I need to stay awake all night tonight.
All I can say is anyone who studies Elementary Ed...have fun being married to Satan.

Love, I can't say Happy Girl.  I can't do it.  False advertising.

P.S.  For any moms who may or may not be mine, and who may not have read the following info from yesterday's post...you can see all my posts on one page by clicking the black and white striped header above.  "Why do I keep having to click older posts??"

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

dude. you is crazy.

masonalger said...

"for all those moms who may or not be mine" haha ftw