December 8, 2011

Day 17

The Happy: The Neboites
Today was totally my last day of school before exams!
I'll miss all these people like crazy.  I cried a little today realizing I'd never have class with them again.
Bitter Sweet.


Cohort Superlatives
Katie L: Peter Pan Award
Lindsay: Most like to be heard saying "shhhh"
Gabby: Girliest
Jaymie: Most likely to take creeper pictures of me
Dani: Most likely to be my mom
Chelsea: Craftiest
Katie S: Strongest celebrity resemblance (Alexis Bledel)
Karoline: Best statement necklaces and body
Adam: Most likely to be a dude
Beth: Most likely to catch us all off guard and tell us she has a baby
Karalyn: Best person to hug and squeeze when in sweats
Stacie: Scariest (when mad)
Ally: Most likely to wear flowers in her hair
Michelle: Most home state pride
Amy: Most likely to be laughing
Courtney: Most likely to know how to build an igloo
Rachelle: Cutest voice
Jody: Best ideas for every situation possible in the classroom
Sarah: Least afraid of anything
Cherish: Most likely to not give a freaking crap by the semester's end
Jacque: Best impersonation of an infant frog

Love, Happy Girl

3 comments:

Karoline said...

I wanted to cry when I read this. You will be missed lots!!

Rachelle said...

Where's the other Michelle?!

Katie said...

You flatter me Juliet. Love ya girl!